Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I Finally Made Something with the Imagine

I bought the Imagine in May 2011, but today is the first time I have really used it. When I first bought it I set it up, calibrated it and was ready to use it, but I didn't have anymore white paper. I ordered two packs of Bazzill from HSN in October. At the end of November I was ready to give it a go, but the black ink cartridge wasn't working. In January I called Provocraft and told them about the ink situation and they sent me not only a new black, but also a new color ink cartridge. Today I finally installed the new ink cartridges and I gave the machine a whirl.

I made two cards using the birdcage on page 24 of the Imagine More Cards cartridge. I chose to use the layers option. I used foam popups to raise the flower and the sentiments. Than I used the foam popups to add the whole design to the card.

The card base is embossed using the Script Cuttlebug folder and the Cuttlebug. The sentiment medallion was cut using the X-Large Fiskars Oval punch. The sentiment is a clear Heros Art acrylic stamp.

No comments: