Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

This is the Christmas card I made for this year to send to family and a few friends. Utilizing large white blank 6 1/2 X 5 cards (Halcraft) I had a lot of fun using many different techniques. I used Provocraft Gypsy, Baby Bug Cricut, Expression and Cuttlebug machines. The small ornamental figures used on the inside of the cards were actually cut last year using the Gypsy and Baby Bug. With all my travelling last year I didn't have time to make cards, so I decided to use them this year.


Cardstock: The Paper Company 4 1/2 X 6, Provocraft Cuttlebug Lace Tree folder, Imaginisce I-Rock, Offray Ribbon, Punches: We R Memory Keepers Corner Round Punch and Crop-a dile

Clear Stamp: Sandylion, Ranger Embossing Ink, Martha Stewart Antique Gold Embossing Powder, Darice Heating Tool


Cardstock: A C Cardstock; Top Note(Just Because Cards Cricut cartridge) 2.5 X 1.86 and shadow 2.75 X 2.11, Clear Stamp: Inkadinkado, Ink: Tsukineko, Sakura Gelly Roll, Rangers Stickles and Glossy Accents


                                                                    Back of the card    
Provocraft Cuttlebug folder, Stamp:San Diego Designs by Henry, Ink: Tsukineko            

The following are the various images ( Christmas Cheer Cricut cartridge) I added to the inside of the cards. They were enhanced using Rangers Glossy Accents and Stickles.






Adhesives: ATG, Zig 2 Way  and Popups(?)

No comments: